Credit Cards Accepted!
When you are ready to sign up, we will meet at the commissary to show you everything. Please bring a photo ID and your payment. We will bring all the necessary forms. One month's refundable deposit is needed to secure a spot at the commissary and the sign-up month's prorate. Here's more information:
- $215 per month for hot dog carts/pushcarts and businesses that go through the Department of Agriculture. You will receive 1 shelf of dry storage and 1/2 shelf in the refrigerator.
- 315 per month for concession trailers/food trucks that sell pre-packaged goods. You will receive 2 shelves for dry storage and 1 shelf in the refrigerator.
- NOTE: We do NOT have cooking equipment, please confirm with the Health Department if you are able to use a commissary that does not have cooking equipment).
- 24/7 access with your own key.
- Additional storage and truck storage can also be added, starting at $35 per month for commissary renters. Call us to discuss your needs.
- Need extra storage for your catering business? Planning a church event or party and need to store your dry goods and perishable items? Contact us today!
- All leases are month-to-month!
- Hourly Rental Starting at $25 per hour (dependent on needs)